The 2018 Digital Signage Future Trends Report looks at the trends and attitudes affecting the digital signage industry and is a must-read for deployers and providers who want to keep up with competition and speed up ROI.
The nearly 40-page downloadable report contains the full results of our exclusive survey of over 400 deployers and hardware/software/service providers in the dynamic digital signage industry.
Who should invest in it:
- Providers who want to understand how best to service vertical industries
- Healthcare providers
- Foodservice executives
- Leaders of educational institutions
- Bankers and other financial industry leaders
Contributors to this report discuss a plethora of trends, such as virtual reality, customer analytics, omnichannel, decreasing operational costs, increasing demand for complete solutions and more. The report also covers the latest in social networking and the geography of digital signage growth.
We answer questions such as:
- What technology will impact digital signage the most?
- How will digital signage technology evolve to fill the role of a platform as a service (PaaS), rather than SaaS?
- What industry will stand to benefit the most from digital signage over the next two years?
Table of Contents:
Page 3 | Executive Summary by Bradley Cooper, editor, Digital Signage Today
Page 4 | Industry Survey Results
Page 22 | Industry Insights from digital signage thought leaders:
- Ian Crosby, vice president of sales and marketing, Zytronic
- Sean Matthews, president & CEO, Visix
- Mark Palfreeman, founder and CEO, Creedon Technologies
- Rich Ventura, vice president of strategy, NEC Display Solutions of America
- Luke Wilwerding, director of retail solutions, Elo
- Rebecca Dowden, director of marketing, CrownTV
- Jeff Hastings, CEO, BrightSign
- Christopher Hall, managing director, Interactive Customer Experience Association
Due to the digital format of our reports, we will provide a 50 percent refund should you not be satisfied with the product. Guarantee valid for 15 days after purchase.
To view a sample of the report email Kim Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org