The 2019 ATM Future Trends Report looks at relevant, and applicable information that can help you make the most of current and upcoming opportunities for your ATM and self-service offering over the next few years.
The 2019 report showcases results of more than 300 consumers in the U.S., and 200 stakeholders representing every aspect of the ATM industry today. By purchasing this report, you are giving yourself an advantage by seeing the demands consumers are wanting in the marketplace.
In the 43-page downloadable report you will read about a breakout of trends in global markets, to give you insight in how trends are playing out in various parts of the world.
Here is a list of elements you will find in the report:
- Comparison of notable findings from 2019 to the 2017 report
- Comprehensive, visual breakdown of U.S. consumer survey results
- Comprehensive, visual breakdown of industry insider survey results
- Industry insights from top executives in the ATM industry
Table of Contents:
Page 3 | Forward
Page 8 | U.S. Consumer Survey Results
Page 15 | Industry Survey Results
Page 26 | Industry insights from ATM thought leaders
- Anton Godfrey, Senior Product Manager, Renovite Technologies
- Aravinda Korala, CEO, KAL
- Bill Versen, Chief Product Officer, Transaction Network Services
- Daryl Cornell, CEO, Triton Systems
- David Tente, Executive Director, USA & Americas, ATM Industry Association
- Octavio Marquez, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Banking, Americas, Diebold Nixdorf
- Ron Delnevo, European Director, ATM Industry Association
- Stacy Gorkoff, VP Marketing & Channel Development, INETCO Systems Ltd.
- Tomas Augucevicius, Deputy Director, Penkių kontinentų bankinės technologijos
Due to the digital format of our reports, we will provide a 50 percent refund should you not be satisfied with the product. Guarantee valid for 15 days after purchase.
To view a sample of the report email Kim Wright at email@example.com