The 2019 Digital Signage Future Trends Report looks at the trends and attitudes affecting the digital signage industry and is a must-read for deployers and providers who want to keep up with competition and speed up ROI.
We are entering the last year of the 2010s, and staying on top of the digital signage market is more important than ever. By purchasing this report, you are gaining a key advantage in the never-ending quest to see what’s on the horizon for technology.
The nearly 40-page downloadable report contains the full results of our exclusive survey of over 300 deployers and hardware/software/service providers in the dynamic digital signage industry.
Who should invest in it:
- Providers who want to understand how best to service vertical industries
- Healthcare providers
- Foodservice executives
- Leaders of educational institutions
- Bankers and other financial industry leaders
The experts provide predictions on digital signage in every vertical, including retail, QSR, corporate
communications and more. Some of their predictions include:
- An increasing integration of facial analytics and touchscreen technology
- More robust hardware to handle security issues
- More digital signage deployments in “smart cities”
Table of Contents:
Page 3 | Executive Summary by Bradley Cooper, editor, Digital Signage Today
Page 4 | Industry Survey Results
Page 22 | Industry Insights from digital signage thought leaders:
- Matthias Woggon, CEO, eyefactive
- Ben Telford, Armagard
- Ian Crosby, vice president of sales and marketing, Zytronic
- Geoffrey Platt, director, RealMotion
- Brian McClimans, vice president of sales, Americas and APAC, Peerless-AV
- Jeff Hastings, CEO, BrightSign
- Barry Pearman, director of interior display systems, Watchfire Signs
- Kevin Christopherson, director of product marketing, NEC Display Solutions
Due to the digital format of our reports, we will provide a 50 percent refund should you not be satisfied with the product. Guarantee valid for 15 days after purchase.
To view a sample of the report email Kim Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org